MedVisit is meant to be easy to use. If you get stuck or have any technical question please get in touch with us and we`ll reply ASAP!
Please call 112 in case of an Emergency
Frequently Asked Questions
MedVisit App is available and registered in the 28 European Union countries, USA and Australia – and expanding soon.
- Doctors provide three types of visits: urgent care visits, physicals, and administering shots.
- Doctors are able to treat a wide range of urgent care needs. For the full list of medical conditions treated by our doctors, please click here.
- Doctors treat both adults and children.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT MEDVISIT SHOULD NOT BE SOLICITED FOR EMERGENCY CARE. IF YOU ARE HAVING EMERGENCY, PLEASE DIAL 911.
- DOCTORS CANNOT PRESCRIBE NARCOTICS
If your condition requires further testing, X-rays or admission, your visiting Doctor will refer you to the best possible Hospital in your area.
Pricing is based on the type of visit. The total price of your visit includes all fees (doctor, transportation, etc). If additional services are necessary, you will be notified. Upon completion of your visit, you will receive an email invoice for charges applied to your credit card.
- First-time Urgent Care Visit: 150€
- Regular Urgent Care Visit: 150€
- Physicals: 150€
- Prescription Delivery: 0€
MedVisit`s consultations are covered by most insurance and travel insurance companies. As soon as your visit is paid, you will get a corporate invoice for reimbursement from your insurance.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org